Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Yes Virginia there are Libertarians in Ohio

Sometimes they even run for office...Granted it's not anywhere near where I live in Toledo, but this headline caught my eye from news in Ohio. Libertarian running for council at-large seat.

Part of the recommended piece:

As a citizen and taxpayer of Marion, I believe it's high time that we elect people who are actually going to listen to and represent the Marion voters. The people want elected officials who have beliefs and principles that actually help them and their towns improve during these tough economic times.

As a member of the Libertarian Party of Ohio, I believe that I am such a person to do that job. Our party is the political party of "Principles." We believe in the U. S. Constitution and in limited government. This also includes individual rights and fewer taxes.


Good luck to Angela Williams...

No comments: