The Libertarian Party: America's third largest political party.
Wow, third! That sounds impressive until you realize that the Libertarian Party is about one percent of the size of the other two. Funny how they don't mention that in their slogan. I guess they should get a new slogan. Let's have a new slogan contest for the Libertarian Party!
* A party a lot smaller than the Communists used to be?
* The party that can't get as many votes as any one-shot third party?
* The party that's elected fewer to national office than the Socialists?
* The party whose symbol is a big government statue.
* The party with the oxymoronic name?
* The party of Pat Paulson, uh, I mean Don Imus, uh, I mean Howard Stern!
* America's Third Most Comical Political Party?
* Preschool for hyperactive Republicans?
Evidently some have taken Mike Huben seriously enough to write a response to him. Which rather than make Huben think, probably created him awarding another Libertarian Loser of the week. Which maybe it's just me, but I believe in freedom of thought, when you can't offer a real argument but your response is immaturity? It's hard to take the critique seriously and if what Huben said is true and the numbers of Libertarians are small enough to mock, then why expend so much effort?