Saturday, August 08, 2009

Violence shouldn't beget violence...

It's interesting that a few twitter statements would create news, especially considering what has been happening recently, but a twitter message has ended up being reported by the New Mexico Independent:

A local libertarian, via Twitter, seemed to be advocate violence against “ACORN/SEIU” if they decide to attend and/or disrupt health care town hall meetings.

I asked Scott Oskay, via Twitter, “are you advocating violence against ACORN or SEIU members?” He responded, “I would advocate retaliation for intimidation, be it verbal or physical.”


I feel violence should not beget violence but I also feel that one regular citizen does not speak for a whole party or political philosophy...

The fact checker in me also believes it should be "appears to be advocating"...

No comments: