Sunday, June 28, 2009

Customize...

Not everything is one size fits all, especially when it comes to businesses and their particular need for software. Most places don't have an inhouse person that can design custom software for that particular company. Realistically it's more cost effective if you don't need custom software on a regular basis to take advantage of one of the firms out there that specialize in it. I've tried to write software, I learned very quickly that it was above my level of expertise...

1 comment:

Timothy W Higgins said...

Lisa Renee,

I have a child who can write code, and realize that it is a language I will never understand. Years ago, in the dark ages of mainframes, I wrote a couple of programs as part of a computer class in Fortran IV. The language, much like me, has become obsolete.