Thursday, August 16, 2007

My top furniture piece...

Staying somewhat on topic as to something that is "tops" would be this about my favorite piece of furniture from Gallery furniture store, but first I'd have to say that what makes this website enjoyable to visit is not just pictures but most of the furniture selections also have a video uploaded to You Tube so you can do more than just look at a picture at one angle. They are one of the only places I've seen do this and I think it's a great feature.

After spending quite a bit of time browsing various pieces of furniture, I came across one that I thought was beautiful and unique, this particular bed would be one I would have to consider my top piece of furniture:



If you want to take a look at the video for this bed, it's as easy as clicking here to watch. It was the color of the bed that caught my eye first, and I am a fan of the four poster bed look but I'm also very far from being a traditionalist. This bed with it's unique design would be a real center piece of attraction in any bedroom. You'll also notice the play area for children and how huge the showroom is of Gallery Furniture when you visit them online. If you are near the Houston area, I highly recommend taking a look at what this Houston furniture store has to offer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice bed, I can see why you like it!