Saturday, July 16, 2011

For the record ...

While I took shorthand back when I was in college, most of the times I report on a story I prefer to record as opposed to taking notes, the modernization of digital recorders makes it easy to transcribe by using my computer and having a recording of an interview or event can come in handy. This is especially important when it's a controversial topic, having the ability to prove a comment as opposed to saying, "that's what I wrote down" can be critical. I've had situations where someone accused me of not quoting them properly, only to have to change their stance when the recording is played back to them. With digital, all you have to do is make sure you have space and batteries as opposed to worrying about mini tapes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Document Scanning is one of the best ways to move the Records Management part of your business into the future. No more copies and document duplication, no more misfiles and document losses. Keep it digital and keep it accessible!

yanmaneee said...

kevin durant shoes
balenciaga shoes
goyard handbags
hermes handbags
kobe sneakers
lebron shoes
curry 6 shoes
lebron 16
jordan shoes
yeezy boost