Saturday, August 21, 2010

Warranties and insurance...

While I love my netbook and the laptop that I had before it, the simple fact is they are easier to have stolen and are a bit more likely to experience a mishap than my tower that I use for the larger portion of my work. It's why depending on what you spent for your netbook or laptop that you should consider laptop insurance as a protection. Look at the replacement cost versus the total cost of the insurance and the deductible, also look at the claims policy to determine if it's a cost you can justify compared to what you would have to pay for a replacement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Can you please remove the link to Worth Ave. Group from this post asap, or simply remove the post from your page?

Thanks for your cooperation.