Sunday, March 16, 2008

Freedom of being a grandparent...

I made my first major "grandma" purchase last week in buying one of those bouncy chair type things for my granddaughter for her to play with when she is visiting me. The advances technology has made when it comes to toyshit home as well as the increased information we have as far as where these items are manufactured compared to when I was younger or my children were younger. It's to the point now where if the interior material of a toy is made someplace differently than the exterior, the label reflects that. Though I did of course wonder who really checks to verify that this is being correctly listed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.