Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Take liberties with your lighting...

I have a fondness or some would even say a weakness for unique light fixtures, nothing is more boring to me than a standard every day blah type lighting fixture. While we do live in a rental property, when the occasion has come up where fixtures need to be replaced, such as recently whenbathroom light fixtures needed to be changed, I selected something not overly expensive but with a bit of decorative flair.

We've also recently changed the kitchen light fixtures and while it might have to wait until we have our own home, I'd really love to have a chandelier in our dining room. Right how the older ceiling fan is still there and while it still works, it's not exactly aesthetically pleasing...One of the things I enjoy in visiting the Farreys website is the huge selection, as well as the decorating inspiration.

No comments: