Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I need a vacation...and soon...

I realized today how stressed and overworked I am when I thought today was Wednesday and emailed someone wondering why they had not completed something that is normally done by Wednesday morning. Then feeling like a complete idiot when I realized that today is Tuesday...So, it's obvious I need to get away and who do I turn to when I need to escape and I'm looking for Cheap Hotels that will fit into my budget? I use HotelReservations.com.

I know I'll get the best deal with them because they have their $100.00 guarantee that gives me assurance that their prices will be the lowest. There are also very few strings attached to that guarantee so it's not some *only valid on every second Saturday of the month during leap years* type scenarios.

If you are looking for a last minute vacation or plan on booking your vacation in the next few days, you'll still be in time to take advantage of their $30.00 gas rebate, which is what I'm planning on doing since I want to get away soon. By merely driving and staying two nights, I get $30.00.

This leads me to the next thing I love about HotelReservations.com, their Road Trips interactive system. This makes it so easy for me to find where I want to go, and what is located within my city and how far I want to drive to get away. Using this feature opened up for me many places that I didn't realize were only a two hour drive away from home. It's so easy to use, just enter your zip code and if there is a certain direction you want to head in select that and *voila* all of the great deals on hotels are right there for you to pick from.

If you don't want to drive, HotelReservations.com, has pages of vacation deals that include airfare as well as information on cruises. Just about any place in the world you want to go you can get there thanks to them. I can spend hours on their website dreaming of the places I'd love to travel too and the different activities I can do.

No comments: