Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On buying direct...

I know people who have reported great experiences with directbuy and those that felt in their particular situation there was not a large savings. I think the reality is that it depends on your buying patterns and your planned expenditures. If you are planning on doing some major remodeling and/or major purchases, it's logical that the more expenditures planned the more net savings buying direct would create. Given the potential savings exists, it's worth checking out.

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Buy Direct, last time I checked, was in it for the money and they have to profit from their sales.

I look at as a different way of marketing merchandise, but predominantly via catalogs.

Unknown said...

I know people who have felt it was a good deal minus the membership fee when they were buying items for a whole remodeling/redecorating. Yet I also know for the casual shopper they might not save enough minus the membership fee.