Friday, July 27, 2007

Freedom to be fashionable...

I've had to take a look at my wardrobe lately and accept that fact that I am sadly out of style and that it is time for me to take a serious look at purchasing at least one or two outfits to wear for events like tonight, I'm going to a Women's Political Dinner and I know I will look like a frump. Even if I had something like this Breast Cancer Scarf it might make a bit of a difference as far as making me not appear to be "Mom of five frump blogger".

Considering my knowledge of designer fashion is, well let's be honest, sadly lacking being able to visit places like The Diva's Dream has been very helpful for me. Especially with featured articles like the one on Seasons of Color, I am one of those who sees something in a window, not stopping to be realistic of how it will really look on me. Then of course trying to figure out which fashion accessories or even which purse would be the right one is also an area I need to work on...Since I can't bring Belisi to me, thanks to the internet I can go to them...



No comments: